Let’s face it, the list of Cryotherapy (both Whole Body and Local) benefits is endless. Everything from collagen production to mental health benefits.
- Boosts Immunity: WBC increases circulation, helps remove toxins, elevates your white blood cell count (the cells that fight off nasty invaders that make us sick), and decreases stress levels. All which are proven to boost your immune system.
- Recover Faster: Whether it is from an injury or an intense workout, both WBC + Local Cryo will speed up your muscle recovery and increase your performance. Remember: Train Hard. Recover Harder.
- Relieve Chronic Pain: WBC helps to slow down the nerve transmission signal of pain to the brain, increase norepinephrine levels, and reduce inflammation. These physiological responses work together to relieve the intensity and frequency of pain.
- Mood Booster: WBC decreases the release of the stress hormone cortisol and produces the “feel good” hormone serotonin. Promising new research is concluding the WBC may be a safe and natural alternative in treating depression and/or anxiety.
- Revitalize Skin: WBC increases the production of collagen. Collagen improves skin elasticity and firmness. The immune system is boosted and toxins are being removed from your body through the lymphatic system, which may help in the reduction of the appearance of cellulite.
- Sleep Like a Baby: WBC increases the production of norepinephrine. This burst of endorphins is followed by a state of relaxation. These physiological responses work in tandem to give you an amazing night’s sleep.